Communications Construction Group, LLC., believes that our greatest asset is our employees. Because of this belief, it is our policy to provide employees with the safest work environment possible.
Every member of the CCG team is dedicated to meeting or exceeding all Federal and State Statutes as well as Construction and Industry Standards. Our focus is to exceed all safety standards to reach our goal of “Zero Incidents”.
It is the responsibility of every manager, supervisor, and employee of CCG to maintain a safe work environment. Safety is our #1 goal and requires each and every employee’s total commitment to our program.
Our mission is to continuously provide our employees with the tools to make this goal achievable. These tools include:
- Annual training with industry specific curriculum
- Comprehensive Driver Training with In-Cab Camera Monitoring
- Daily mentoring and updates from upper management to each crew in the company
- Dedicated Safety Inspectors providing continuous evaluation and feedback at the job site
- Company safety manual
- Drug and alcohol testing program
- New-employee orientation and training
- Accident and injury reporting process with follow-up corrective measures
All of these tools educate the employees and help us to constantly improve our safety program.